Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hitting the trails




Yesterday was an awesome day for biking, I took off just after 10am, The weather was actually not half bad although there was the threat of scattered showers so I packed my bag including my waterproofs and headed out.


I'd heard about some good trails in Ravensdale forest, I've never been there before so thought it's now or never.


The ride over takes about 50mins mostly uphill but there are a lot of things to see along the way like the equestrian centre, I stopped there for a while then reached the woods.


The trails were brilliant with smooth jumps, the downhill descents were awesome even if a little muddy from the previous days rain.


After about an hour of exploring I headed home just as the first heavy shower hit.


I was happy I had remembered the waterproofs!

A quick shot of one of the small trails

No comments:

Post a Comment